Texas Betta Society Betta Show

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't realize he was THAT tiny!!!!! Is he fully grown?!
:lol:
He's not a total midget, but he's pretty small I guess. He's 6 months old, so pretty well grown, but he'll get a bit bigger as he ages of course. That's about the size the whole spawn is, except for a few runts. Here he is next to a normal size HM, so if you compare body size, not that bad:
DSCN2878.jpg

wuv: Glad you took the albis! Look forward to them breeding almost constantly for the rest of their lives :lol:. My male should be releasing fry any day now, yet again. Luckily they'll be the right size to just toss in the with the splendens fry for now, so no extra work.

Ian, your stained glass pieces did great! All of them sold :nod:

tony :blink: Did you come in with your dad and buy that BF male? If so, sorry I didn't get to say 'hi', I was busy being stressed out :blush:

Yeah, that was me :D I could tell every one was stressed so I didnt say anything, got nervous (I guess Im a wimp that way, lol) :blush:

Hi Joby,

I won first, second, and third (and sold all at the auction, though I have yet to find out how much they sold for). BUT, no one else submitted any artwork into that category...but we won't be telling anyone else that ;)

:fun:

Thanks for the kind words about my artwork. It's really gotten me back into the mood to make more stained glass than I usually do, and it's definitely fun to make pieces on things I have a keen interest in rather than just 'normal' stained glass panels/etc.

Cheers,

-Ian

Why can i never find shows in the UK :no: we should hurry up and get the GBBA to arrange some :lol: although they will have a sign NO BRET's ALLOWED! :D

Bret

hi. i would have sent some of my stained glass into the show if the show were a few weeks later. but, im on a student exchange to malta right now and won't be back in canada until the first of september.

:(

-Ian

Can you just go into the auction at 11 and then leave when it's over? I think I might go I only live an hour or two away from houston. Only problem I'd have would be finding the place but I could use mapquest.

Yep, you can just go to the auction if you like.

Most reactions

Back