Tetra Tec Ex2400 For Sale

Shnee

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size: Tetra Tec EX2400
Age and condition: I got it second hand but is in perfect condition and appears barely used
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Have just received it and its a touch to big all round real tight squeeze into the cabinet so had to remove the door and the missus is not happy with that.
Delivery or Collection: Either Collection preffered as its expensive to post
Sales price: Looking for £80 but open to sensible offers
Postage & Packaging: At cost would estimate £20 but happy to take payment just for the filter then ship and then give shipping cost for second payment.
Photograph: Can be supplied but more details below all accessories come in the box including filter media.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Further Details

Tetatec 2400
External Filter

Excellent condition (no leaks)
Comes boxed with instructions and all accessories.

Filter start button – Automatically fills the filter with water, making it easy to start
Ultra quiet operation
Snap valve stops the water flow for cleaning purposes
Sturdy tip-proof base (permanently mounted rubber feet)
Flow rate control cut-off valves to adjust water flow
Lift handle
Extra large capacity
Rotating connector valves ensure the hoses can be connected easily

UK 240V mains operation

Comes complete with spray bars, tubing, connectors and suction pads (to fit components to inside of tank)

Dimensions: L 34 / W 33 / 60 (cm)

Comes complete with filter media trays

Comes complete with media.

Specification:

Water Flow: 2400 l/h
Suitable Tank Size: up to 1000L (adjustable)
Max Head Height: 3.6m
Water Hose Internal Diameter: 28.5mm

Please note I am happy to swap for a smaller filter looking for something around the 1200 Liter/hour mark I have posted in the exchange section http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/337061-tetra-tec-ex2400/

Ideally £80 plus p&p but open to offers

I am in Leigh Woods (On the road leading onto the Suspension Bridge) work just off Whiteladies Road so that could also work.

This is still available please feel free to make an offer.

Amy have you checked your PM's in the last week ?

And no £20 is not really enough.

ive got a fluval 305 i full working order on a 4ft tank im about to shut down and a few other bits from that tank im not that far from you

ive got a fluval 305 i full working order on a 4ft tank im about to shut down and a few other bits from that tank im not that far from you

Yup that sounds like a good plan what other bits have you got and where are you ?

Thanks

Yup that sounds like a good plan what other bits have you got and where are you ?

Thanks

ive got a tetrec 400 air pump from the 4 ft that was only used if needed

Marina LED 3 Way Hub 13422 and a red led light and a blue one too

a small hex tank with built in light great betta tank if you add small filter/heater....

just found fluval 1 internal filter and 25 watt heater a well that would complete the small hex set up oh and a small holely rock thing for tank center

Most reactions

Back