Terra H2O Just Amazing!

blesser13

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I am testing this new product and it seem to work really well =)
blesser13-albums-my-tank-picture7883-terra.png

blesser13-albums-my-tank-picture7884-terra1.png

The role of the substrate is set plants in order to ensure the training of their roots and the assimilation of nutrients. The average values usual carbonate content range from 5 ° - 12 ° KH a pH of 6, 5-7, 2 for optimal growth of aquatic plants. The cultivation of plants aquatic requires especially no aerator in the aquarium because it reduces the time of the CO2 splash.

When working regions aquariums tropical, it is important to keep in memory than plants and the fish are accustomed to living conditions constants.

Close to 250 species of aquatic plants are currently cultivated.

Any plant that will grow in a healthy soil will be healthy and resistant to the diseases. Soil quality directly influences the growth or the aquatic plants degeneration.

The availability of nutrients at the growing parts of the plant causes the active development of new roots, where a better recovery transplantés topics. The cutting of roots before implementation allows a better adaptation. Long roots are hard to plant and is degrade very often, causing a decay which can affect the whole plant...

Most reactions

Back