Television Fish

How many of you out there notice fish tanks on tv and comment about them. Good or bad.

• Yes I notice every tank on tv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm more focused on the movie, and you're a nerd. =)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My fondest memory of a tank on TV was Christopher's tank on the Sopranos...I always wondered what the heck happened to it when he packed up and left his apartment :unsure: :rolleyes:

I completely forgot about his tank. Was it about 75g? And with a couple of large goldies? (BTW- I know you're counting down the days until April 8th. I am. :p )

Other tanks I remember were:

On The X-Files, Fox Mulder had a tank in his apartment.

On NYPD Blue, Andy Sipowcz had multiple tanks in his home, and had a 10g (I think) in the squad room.

On Diff'rent Strokes, Arnold had a black moor named Abraham.

Didn't Mr. Rogers have an aquarium?

In the Godfather, Vito Corleone had what looked to be a 10g (with metal seams) in his study.

cc! I am, I am. The wait has been a killer, but I'll be sad when it's over. If I recollect correctly, Chris had a cichlid community with lots of rock. They never showed it up close but I swore I saw demasoni!

wasn't there a betta fight in one James Bond movie?

and just today one of those extra, inside hollywood shows had Tori Spelling's new B&B,they were showing their favorite things and her husband's favorite was two saltwater tanks in the entryway. The multi-tanks thrilled me! :shout:

and who could forget the poor fish in Duce bigalow male gigalo :(

If you watch right to the very end of the credits, you will see a note that says something like "No fish were harmed in the makin gof this film. Well, one called Eric got a bad fin but he's better now". So no need to worry!

I religiously notice every tank on TV and in films. They inevitably make me sit up and pay attention!

Ok so I am a fish geek and a Star Trek geek... Captain Picard had a lion fish tank in the wall in his ready room.

Captain Picard had a lion fish tank in the wall in his ready room.
called Livingston :good:

what you didn't see was the massive tank behind the wall.
scenes were often redone just so Livingston could be seen in the spherical window

Saw one on grand designs last night it was acting as a wall it was very tall and long but was only a couple of inches wide.

He had what looked like Egg fish in there.

A good idea but i would want one wider.

:D

cc! I am, I am. The wait has been a killer, but I'll be sad when it's over. If I recollect correctly, Chris had a cichlid community with lots of rock. They never showed it up close but I swore I saw demasoni!

wasn't there a betta fight in one James Bond movie?

and just today one of those extra, inside hollywood shows had Tori Spelling's new B&B,they were showing their favorite things and her husband's favorite was two saltwater tanks in the entryway. The multi-tanks thrilled me! :shout:

I'll also be sad, and I will eventually cancel my HBO (well...after the Deadwood finale).

There was a betta fight in a 007 movie. It was From Russia with Love. The bald guy from SPECTRE then fed the loser to his cat. :crazy:

Yes, I was going to mention that tank in Romeo and Juliet!

Exhibit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkWEJyU0uH8...ted&search= (its at the start of this clip)

Now, I know nothing about marine tanks - but it looks way overstocked yeah? Well, hopefully if it is, it was only temporary, but nonetheless it made for great cinematography for that scene.

Aww, Leo was so cute in that! :p I adored this movie when I was about 13...

Most reactions

Back