Tank Questions

That's not a bad tank at all.
As for how many and what fish it all depends on what sort of fish you'd like to keep. :)

That's not a bad tank at all.
As for how many and what fish it all depends on what sort of fish you'd like to keep. :)
yeah, basically, im expecting to move soemtime next year (hopefully)! :rolleyes: , in a flat, so im wanting to wait to get a tank untill ive moved as i dont want to set 1 up and move shortly after. I like the look of these big tanks, seen as people tell me you are better with large tanks, but when i do, i will need advice on setting up etc, thank you :) :D :good:

p.s what do you think to the price?

Good luck with the move!
People on here will be more than happy to give advice as and when you need it so don't hesitate to ask.
Another tank to look out for is the Fluval range, not very expensive either.
This is a picture of our Fluval 1000 Duo, capacity about 42 gallons.
fishtanks005.jpg

It cost us about £170 for the tank which included filter and heater. We didn't buy a stand but I think they cost about £70-£80.
We have Paradise fish, a couple of Gouramis, 2 Honey Red Dwarf Gouramis, Catfish and Plecs in there.
A decent sized tank and we've never had any problems.
Hope this helps!

Hi Wayne,
I think its 42 Uk gallons, not sure on the US ones either! It's about 180 litres.
We got the tank from Maidenhead Aquatics, one of the cheapest places we've found. They have stores dotted all over and I think there is one in your area.

Hi Wayne,
I think its 42 Uk gallons, not sure on the US ones either! It's about 180 litres.
We got the tank from Maidenhead Aquatics, one of the cheapest places we've found. They have stores dotted all over and I think there is one in your area.
oh thanks , they have a store in sheffield? :)

If you type in fishkeeper.co.uk that'll bring you to the Maidenhead website. Hopefully you'll be able to find a store in your area! :)

Most reactions

Back