Aulonocara Lwanda 15 fish
Copadichromis trewavasae 7 - 15
Pseudotropheus saulosi 15-20
Cynotilapia sp. Chinyankwazi or Hara??? help me choose!!! 3-10

6x2x2
Otopharynx lithobates (Zimbawe) 9
Aulonocara Jf Undu 15ish
Pseudotropheus demasoni 15ish
Cynotilapia sp. "Lion" Sanga could i add another afra possibly? as these are yellowish? jalos??? 10 fish

Aulonocara Sg Undu Copadichromis Azur 4 foot
Aulonocara Maulana 3 foot
Aulonocara Jf Hongi Cyno Hara 3ft Cube
Aulonocara B Benga Cyno Cobue 3ft Cube
Aulonocara Dragon Blood 3ft Cube
Cyno Mbamba Mphanga 3ft Cube
Cyno Mbamba Nikita 3 foot

Can i have the same wages as you please???? :blink:

Can i have the same wages as you please???? :blink:
ive built up the fish over a long time so started with tiddlers and got some bargins in regards to the tanks etc :good:
these are the fish id like in my new fishroom/shed 8x10 ive ordered arriving on the 21st!!! yay then on to the insulating and wiring with the tanks going in around august fingers crossed

Lovely, thats what im doing at the moment, collecting free tanks to build up enough of a collection to build my fish house. Must admit its easier when you work in an aquatic store when you get credited returns which would otherwise go in the bin because of a broken light unit. Will get there in the end!
Good luck with the building, would appreciate any tips you have. Should hope to build mine next year.
The one tip ive recieved so far i shall pass on, make sure you insulate the floor well and water proof it well. Have fun!

will do! also insulate the floor i did this in mk1 fish room saved tons on heating bills :good:

Most reactions

Back