Tank And Cabinet

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Equipment Tank and cabinet
Age and condition:
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: no longer needed, because hubby will divorce me if I have any more tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £55
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph:

002.jpg

001.jpg

The tank is in very good condition with no visible scratches, but there is a couple on the bottom. It comes with an under gravel filter, twin outlet air pump with dial airflow control, gravel if I can find something to put it in and a light in the hood. The cabinate is 37" x 12 1/2" and the overall height is approx 41", the cabinet is in fair condition with a couple of knocks and the hood is showing some water damage but it is on the inside of the hood

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports

OOh nice tank, why is it all the reasonable ones are too far away :drool: wish you had been closer.

Hi the cabinet is dark brown.

There is an undergravel filter an air pump to run the filter, sorry no heater.

I have found the shelf that fits in the open part of the cabinet.

Bump before it goes on that auction site.

The undergravel filter has 4 uplifters giving a brilliantly clean tank.

Most reactions

Back