Tanganyikan Tanks

kiriyama

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I would post up a couple of videos of my tanks, let you see how things are coming along.....have some juvenile Alto. comp sumbu shell in the Elite95 just now, had there parents in here also while I was doing some "maintenance" to there main tank....
When I put them back in there was some serious flirting with the new female, very active just now.... :good:

190ltr Tang Community - Altolamprologus compressiceps (sumbu shell)

sumbu shell

48ltr"fishbox" - Neolamoprologus kungweensis
Due to a change in personal circumstances this tank will soon be up for sale :sad:

kungweensis fishbox

kungweensis fishbox2

Here's the dubs, really active, sadly due to a change in personal circumstances these will probably have to be sold on now :sad:

240ltr Fluval Roma - Tropheus duboisi (Kigoma)

baby dubs

baby dubs2

Heres the sumbu shell in the Elite95 while doing some stuff to the main tank, they were not to happy being chucked in here but went ok for the short period of time, I have a buyer for the juveniles but due to a change in circumstance going to have to sell this tank off also :sad: (just after the mrs gave me the ok for keeping it and getting some punks and occies) :grr:

Elite 95ltr - Altolamprologus compressiceps "Sumbu shell"

sumbu shell

Cheers for looking, sorry about the poor quality, using my phone :blush: , we had planned on a digicam at the end of next month but not now :grr:

They all look to be doing really well :good:

I'm really sorry to hear you have to look at selling :sad:

Can only echo what elisew's already said - they look great, and bad luck with the crisis. Hope everything sorts itself out for you.

Most reactions

Back