Stupid Mistake

repunzlie

Reaction score
I went to vacume my gravel today, so i took out the decorations.. and one of them them had my yoyo laoch in it... i thought lightly shaking it in the water would make sure there were no fish in it.. i set it on a towel when i was done.
While I was vacuming I couldnt find him, so i was freaking out, i went to check my plants and decorations, and thats where he was =( on the towel! I put him back in .. he seems alright =/ . That was the stupidest thing im done, I feel so horrible.

Hope other people dont make this mistake.

We all have weird things happen. It wasn't intentional so don't feel horrible or blame yourself. He'll probably be fine. :rolleyes:

Heh I've had a bristlenose plec and a khuli loach head halfway across the lounge floor before having done the exact same thing.

I regularly forget to turn heaters back on after tank maintenance, but the worst was probably leaving a massive kink in the filter tube after a water change, so basically no water circulation for 12 hours. Tank was a bit of a mess the next day, but no losses thankfully.

I had an apple snail that kept climbing out of the betta tank and crawling on floor while I was at work, scared the crap out of the cats. :rolleyes: I'd come home and it would be half way across the living room, it never seemed to bother him.

zoe-
my fish? Well he was on the dry side, but he was trying to breath it was so sad. Hes fine now thank goodness.

dthoffset-
LOL! Thats so funny. :lol:

Glad he made it.. I acidentley put some new fish into my new tank but forgot to turn the heater on... they were still in there bags thanlfully and it only took me a couple min to remeber so they wwent into another tank lol whoops

Most reactions

Back