Stupid Fish Shop!him Or Her Photos?

liz2

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
shouldnt have gone down there, but they still have 2 expensive fighters, hmpk about £9.99 each, they are not so cute as they were. One has got white spot I told the bloke he just shrugged his shoulders :crazy: :crazy: people were buying fish out of tanks that had got dead fish in. Anyway they had some girl bettas and one was being picked on........where shall I put her now, shes all stripey and nibbled! Can someone please not let me go to aquatic centres!!! They did have some really nice plastic tanks £8.49 big as well but got no spare cash! fridge is empty!

ps found a plastic container for her only holds 2 and a half pints but she is so happy! got her on a shelf above my puter, put a tiny bit of salt in water and a bit of weed from pond and she has perked up still brown but she might even be pretty if she survives!

Ah, I hate when that happens. :X Especially when there's a sick fish and you tell the person "That fish is sick." and they just say "No, it's supposed to be like that."

My mom had to make me leave a place once because of that. She thought I was gonna hit the guy :p

But around here we only have VTs and CTs anyway :(

all the shops near me seem to have girls at the moment, and they all look similar. could have put this one in with my other one but she might have a disease so better not. She has perked up already. Wish I had loads of money and loads of tanks and I would just rescue them all! Then leave off work and look after them all day and eat chocolate and......

I need to go to Asda! :huh: :huh:

she is pretty look at her tatty tail though.....
DSCF1437.jpg

DSCF1436.jpg

Aw, she's a sweetie! Good on you for giving her a nice home. And at least trying to get the employee to do something.

:rolleyes: shes gone stripey again though today and I didnt think males did that, do they? Shes watching me..going to open a packet of blood worms in vitamin jelly in a minute.

:D horizontal stripes...its so tiny cant see if it has a white dot!

That's definately a guy :p Larger fins compared to females, longer body... Very nice PK though, he'll be fab once he's healed up.

Most reactions

Back