Stocking Idea

sparkycufc

Reaction score
I have 125 litre tank that is reasonably well planted, externally filtered and currently has residing in it...

6 Galaxy Rasbora
6 Neon Tetra
6 Pygmy Cory
6 Guppies (male)
2 African dwarf frogs

I can't decide whether to get more Galaxy Rasbora and Neons or to get a 'centre piece' larger fish. I'm looking for suggestions as to what larger fish would be suitable so I can do a bit of research before deciding.

All suggestions gratefully received.

A pair of Apistogrammas?
Take a look at these Tom that i have just seen on another thread http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WILD-PAIR-APISTOGRAMMA-PANDURINI-PANDURO-3-4CM-/280581020279?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item4153ee9a77

Keith.

I have 125 litre tank that is reasonably well planted, externally filtered and currently has residing in it...

6 Galaxy Rasbora
6 Neon Tetra
6 Pygmy Cory
6 Guppies (male)
2 African dwarf frogs

I can't decide whether to get more Galaxy Rasbora and Neons or to get a 'centre piece' larger fish. I'm looking for suggestions as to what larger fish would be suitable so I can do a bit of research before deciding.

All suggestions gratefully received.
What about a trio of Dwarf Flag Cichlids. I'm sure they will be the best with your small fishes. :good:

Just to throw a spanner into the works; I'd personally would increase the shoals; I think a good large shoal can be like a 'centrepiece' fish in themselves :)

I love the look of those apistos, it's either them or increasing the size of the shoals as fluttermoth suggested.

Thanks for the advice.

Most reactions

Back