Stock For Baby Biorb

jahouli

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I bought a baby biOrb for my male fighter that could no longer live in my large tank - stupidly I bought him females to accompany him (on advice of lfs)...one thing led to another and now I have an empty baby biOrb.

I want to restock with some really tiny fish that remain tiny but I don't really know which fish to go for. I thought of some kind of rasbora but I'd also like a bit of colour in there. Tetras I think generally grow to 4 or 5 cm, is there anything smalle than that I could get?

You wont get much in there.

A small shoal of spotted rasboras or pygmy cories. Both these species get to about 1".

It's only 15litres right???

I wouldnt put anything but a Male Betta, Shrimp or ADF in a 15 litre

IMO Keeping a shoaling fish in anything less then 10 gallons isnt right and the biorb hasnt got alot of room space for the cory's

IMO Keeping a shoaling fish in anything less then 10 gallons isnt right and the biorb hasnt got alot of room space for the cory's

Thats true. Because of the orb shape, it doesn't have much surface area. IMO I would go out and buy a fighter and leave it at that.

Thats true. Because of the orb shape, it doesn't have much surface area. IMO I would go out and buy a fighter and leave it at that.

I meant floor space as corys spend most of their time at the bottom

Most reactions

Back