Spotted Pleco

jdwarrior89

Reaction score
here is a picture of my pleco he is a very cool fish with a distinct personalitiy. He acts as if he knows me like he will raise his upper fin when he sees me and he wont do this for anyone else. Is it possible that he knows who i am?

well with no doubt, that is a sweet picture

it is very possible for a fish to make a bond with its owner, the best known fish for this would be the oscar

there is a post on how to post pictures on this site, its not like sending and email, you cant just copy and paste

When you want to show people your gorgeous tank, or your favorite fish, there are a few ways to do this. The first way, and probably the easiest way, is to go to the Member?s Aquarium and Fish Pictures section, and start a new topic there. Then click the ?Browse? button, on the bottom of the New topic page, and find the picture you want to show. You can add a few pictures per post. Another option is to use a photo hosting site, such as www.photobucket.com or http://imageshack.us/ . Those are free hosting sites. Once you have your pictures on there, you can copy the URL of the picture. When in the reply box, click the little icon that looks like this. Paste the address in there, and it should show up as a picture!

haha ijay your my hero, i just went and looked at all of his spotted pleco posts, and you've posted on all of them

lol

Most reactions

Back