Spawnssssssssssss

Yeah he knows alot about bettas, but not much of anything else. :)

What's up with you Bucky Boy ? I haven't talk to you in a while

wow :drool: thats a lot of bettas, wat do u do with all those ? i like the yellow and blue one there pretty.. and the blue and green look cool too

Depends on my mood lol ... I sell the good ones, give away the others and cull the ugly ones.

very nice spawns you have ther Brian :good: what i wouldn't give to put my hand in a pond full of stunning bettas :drool: :p

what about wuvmybetta? her knowledge is great and i can tell you havnt seen her betta setup :p
the water and the bases of the containers look a bit dirty :look:

Don't doubt cracker he know more about bettas then everyone on this board combined! :p

hey, where do you get all those square jars?

From the junk shop lol

very nice spawns you have ther Brian :good: what i wouldn't give to put my hand in a pond full of stunning bettas :drool: :p

what about wuvmybetta? her knowledge is great and i can tell you havnt seen her betta setup :p
the water and the bases of the containers look a bit dirty :look:

Don't doubt cracker he know more about bettas then everyone on this board combined! :p

Thanks man and I might be busy for the next couple of weeks coz I'm spawning 20 pairs again

I apologize for my previous reply. I have since regained my composu- OOoooooh! Sorry, no... I've got a handle on it. :good: Composure.
Loved the video on sexing them. Fascinating. Your males are so gorgeous in the subsequent pics too. It must be so interesting to see how the spawns turn out. I could truly lose myself doing something like that. How long have you been breeding them commercially? (At least, I assume it must be a commercial venture considering the size of your setup and the looks of those males. Correct me if I'm wrong!)
Thanks so much for sharing the pics and the video. :)

Visit me and you'll get some for free :hyper:

Well you're not too far from me, maybe I'll take you up on that offer one day!!

That is the most amazing sight I've ever seen and given that I've just realised where you live, I've answered my own question about heating the "tanks"! Wow, how I would love to be able to do what you do.

I apologize for my previous reply. I have since regained my composu- OOoooooh! Sorry, no... I've got a handle on it. :good: Composure.
Loved the video on sexing them. Fascinating. Your males are so gorgeous in the subsequent pics too. It must be so interesting to see how the spawns turn out. I could truly lose myself doing something like that. How long have you been breeding them commercially? (At least, I assume it must be a commercial venture considering the size of your setup and the looks of those males. Correct me if I'm wrong!)
Thanks so much for sharing the pics and the video. :)

I'm not really a commercial seller, though I have to admit that I also sell them so I can get a few bucks for me to buy the feeds and pay my occassional worker to clean the tanks lol... I just love breeding, I normally gave them away as a gift to elementary students and to my close friends and for those people who joined our local betta club.

I do have a regular job and breeding/selling bettas is not my main source of income.

that is such a dream of mine the bettas are so beautiful and great video :good:

Thanks mate

Visit me and you'll get some for free :hyper:

Well you're not too far from me, maybe I'll take you up on that offer one day!!

That is the most amazing sight I've ever seen and given that I've just realised where you live, I've answered my own question about heating the "tanks"! Wow, how I would love to be able to do what you do.

Find me a wife there and I'll move there (i'll bring the bettas and hand it to you personally lol) then let's start a betta farm in Aussie ...

Brian, I am left speechless!! I have never seen so many Betta fish. I don't know how you do it. You make it seem so simple, but for me it doesn't come that easy.

I don't know what to say, except..... WOW!!! Way to Go!!

Ann

Absolutely gorgeous bettas!!! :drool: You are just feeding my new found betta additction Cracker I will end up with no furniture a room full of tanks and a bean bag in the middle so I can sit and watch them all!!!! All I can say is WOW!

Most reactions

Back