Soooo In Love With My New Girls

Netty

Siamese Fighting Fish......The clue is in the name
Reaction score
My new babies arrived today in fantastic condition (thanks to Modaz) :D Storm has gone straight into the sorority tank with no messing at all. Not managed to get a pic of her yet so have used one from Modaz (cheers) she is spending all her time following the other 5 girls around and wont stay still for a second :lol:

Sahara is in a separate tank while we get her conditioned and is a really sweetie and loves to pose for the camera :wub:

Here is Sahara
0803040056.jpg

0803040037.jpg

0803040035.jpg

0803040032.jpg

And here is Storm.....will try to get some pics of her in her tank.
p1010905yo9.jpg

My new babies arrived today in fantastic condition (thanks to Modaz) :D Storm has gone straight into the sorority tank with no messing at all. Not managed to get a pic of her yet so have used one from Modaz (cheers) she is spending all her time following the other 5 girls around and wont stay still for a second :lol:

Sahara is in a separate tank while we get her conditioned and is a really sweetie and loves to pose for the camera :wub:

Here is Sahara
0803040056.jpg

0803040037.jpg

0803040035.jpg

0803040032.jpg

And here is Storm.....will try to get some pics of her in her tank.
p1010905yo9.jpg

there stunning aswell

all these lovely fish from modaz makes me wish i had more room :crazy:

sharon :good:

Im waiting a month till daz has new stock...
gonna get 3 females... hopefully an orange for rickys new HM
and the other 2 will be my babies in the sorority!

Thanks......and yes they are itty bitty compared to the other girls. Little Flame who was such a scaredy girl is chasing Storm all over the place.....she's realised she's not last in now :lol:

Thanks Dusky :)

What do you mean more fish :drool: :drool: :drool: better sort out some more wall space :lol:

Thanks Dusky :)

What do you mean more fish :drool: :drool: :drool: better sort out some more wall space :lol:
yup modaz is getting a new shipment in monthly apparently, he's gonna bankrupt us all! and there will be no room left in our houses

Lets hope we don't have a spate of power cuts. Can you imagine us all rushing out for insulation for the tanks?? B & Q would sell out

Oh well, at least we've got the camper outside if need be :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back