Something I Spotted On A Website

It could be. However, I was always under the impression that proper 'instant bacteria' so to speak was always kept in the freezer or fridge. I doubt it is instant though but maybe someone should test it.

There is a girl I work with that swears by this stuff called Biospira(sp?). She says that you can add it and the next day you can fill your tank to its full fish load and all will be well. She tells them not to buy cycle, stress-zyme, etc. because they are a waste of money and to go buy this other stuff. Has anyone ever heard of this and know if it is any better than cycle etc.? Thanks for your info.

The only Instant bacteria I trust is Bio-spira, that should be kept in a fridge. I have imported some from america via cold pack and airmail, it still works as it should. With this, you do need to add all fish at once along with Prime and then the cycle is pretty instant. With this product you should not use any ammo-lock as it can hinder the bacterial development. I would recommend this to anyone, it really does do what it says on the packet.

http://fishstoretn.com/bio_spira.html

Is the store that ships to UK, cost me 24.99 dollars so about 16 pounds.

EDIT I did it because I actually wanted to see for myself if it really works, I am curious like that!!

The only Instant bacteria I trust is Bio-spira, that should be kept in a fridge. I have imported some from america via cold pack and airmail, it still works as it should. With this, you do need to add all fish at once along with Prime and then the cycle is pretty instant. With this product you should not use any ammo-lock as it can hinder the bacterial development. I would recommend this to anyone, it really does do what it says on the packet.

http://fishstoretn.com/bio_spira.html

Is the store that ships to UK, cost me 24.99 dollars so about 16 pounds.

EDIT I did it because I actually wanted to see for myself if it really works, I am curious like that!!

I have used Bio Spira twice and it worked both times. It basically is real live bacteria in a package that must be kept cold until used. I bought mine from the same store above.

Most reactions

Back