Some pics

digital_run

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey...just playin around..thought id throw some more pics up so i can get some feedback ;) ..This is a full view of my Tank..

Attachments

• Fish_083.jpg
    Fish_083.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
And this is my Con. species/breeding tank..it needs some work..but its fairly new :crazy:

Attachments

• Fish_087.jpg
    Fish_087.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 37
For anyone who doesnt know what a Pictus catfish looks like...here ya go...there hard to get a good pic of :crazy:

Attachments

• Fish_074.jpg
    Fish_074.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 34
Heres a better view from the side...you can see the crazy algae i had...damn algae

Attachments

• Fish_054.jpg
    Fish_054.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 33
And my female...I put this piece of PCV in the tank..hopin they would use it like a flowerpot...I boiled it and shaped it a bit while it was hot...then i silconed the top and added gravel from the tank to make it blend in a little more....well you can see what happened...And plus the female dug a hole under the PCV and laid egges in there....i cant get a pic of them :p ....you can even see the hole in the pic.. -_- ..gotta love em though

Attachments

• Fish_085.jpg
    Fish_085.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 34
And a pic of my RTB...hes the center of attention...but hes quite mean to my barbs sometimes :S

Attachments

• Fish_017.jpg
    Fish_017.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 45
And the only half decent pic of my big pictus....this guy dwarfs all the other's :flex:

Attachments

• Fish_023.jpg
    Fish_023.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 31
NDIrish7 said:
u need to clean the alage up :blink:
he does? no, no... he needs a pl*co (pleco, or plecostums) lol i think it loks sorta cool aslong as it isnt messing up the tank?

Most reactions

Back