some of my fish

blakwidoe

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
this is BigBast. shes my baby I have her mate in the tank also his name is mini me

Attachments

• bgbast.jpg
    bgbast.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 71
hi blackwidoe, i def. like those fish! what kind of fish it that?! lol its probly somethin i should know, i want to say oscar, but i dont want to sound like an idiot! also, post some pics of the other fish!!!! how big of a tank do you have?

:kewlpics: :clap: :cool: :kewlpics: :kewlpics: :kewlpics: :kewlpics: :band:

Oh sorry LOL stupid me didnt label the fish :*) the 1st 2 pics are of a female jack dempsey and yes is in oscar family the next two are my large pleco
ty for the props, my tank is a 75 gl currently looking for a 250 or better.

Is that a real anchor in there??? If not then it looks really realistic but if it is you might want to remove it as God knows what it will do to the chemical make up of your water!
Your Oscar and pl*co are cool :clap:

:D No it isnt a real anchor .... it was a prop I bought from my lfs its plastic but heavy I have an old vw car in there that is made from the same plastic the anchor is
thanx all for the nice comments HOWEVER I wanna plant my tank I need help I know nothing about substrates co2 ect its all so confusing to me :crazy:

Wow FOTM on that one it is beautiful I want one of them so bad. I cant seem to find one at my lfs that is healthy looking. It sure is pretty you should be very proud.

thank u I work hard on my tanks as I am sure others here do its nice to have a place to show them off.
:D

They both are very pretty I cant keep things in my tank like that my pleco just bashes it right out of his way. He goes like a big bull, I named him batman.

Most reactions

Back