Some More Of Thaisun

benzonar

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a few more pics of Thaisun my Burmese.

Here are a couple of him taking over the sofa

thaisuncouchpotato1.jpg

thaisuncouchpotato.jpg

resting in my arms

thaibaby.jpg

and finally one of him taking an unhealthy interest in my tank

ThaiTank.jpg

aaaawww he looks like a cute lil baby in your arms :wub:

Burmese are so cute. You can see how small Thaisun is next to the fish tank. They are tiny little cats, very cute. I thought my Turk was small at 7lbs, but yours I bet is much smaller. What like 4-5lbs?

I nominate the fishtank pic for POTM. :)

i'll second it. that's so cute with all the fishies looking right back at him. :nod:

if you don't mind me asking, how did you get Thaisun? looks rather like a type of kitty that i might be interested in one day...

i'll second it. that's so cute with all the fishies looking right back at him. :nod:

if you don't mind me asking, how did you get Thaisun? looks rather like a type of kitty that i might be interested in one day...

Thanks folks. We got Thaisun via a breeder in the UK after doing lots of research.

Burmese are the dogs of the cat world, very people orientated but also strong willed. There is a Burmese cat society in the US that has lots of info, and should run a list of reputable breeders as well as rescue cats.

Burmese are a bit mental and have a tendency of doing things before really thinking about it, a leap before lookng attitude.

My OH has always been a Siamese fan but has now been firmly converted by Thaisun to Burmese.

He sure takes his naps seriously, doesn't he? :lol: Great pictures and some seriously gorgeous kitties :wub:

My OH has always been a Siamese fan but has now been firmly converted by Thaisun to Burmese.
Well that being the case, you guys won't mind if I kidnap your siamese, hmm? :whistle:

Most reactions

Back