Sold

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Equipment: Hagen Elite 95 (95L) tank, plus Elite filter, Elite heater, gravel (if required), lights and Hood.
Reason for sale: Gotta cut back
Price: £50 ono
Photo:
P1030016.jpg

All Glass aquarium - 80 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm
95 litre capacity
Silver canopy and frame
Elite Jet Flo 100 Filter
150 W Elite Heater
Sun-Glo Fluorescent T8 fluorescent- 20 watt 61cm
Only been used for a few weeks.

Please note: No Ornaments or plants included in sale, fish are for sale in this thread if you want them too, we can come to an arrangement.

<a href="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=296604" target="_blank">http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=296604</a>

Will take £60, now all cleaned out and ready to go.

Hello. I wish I knew about your tank for sale sooner. I have just bought (about a week ago) the exact same tank. :(

Although its not related to your sale, could you tell me is your tank on the stand or on a unit? Im hoping to put mine on a unit but I am so scared incase it wont hold the weight.

Good luck with your sale :good:

Suzanne

Will take £60, now all cleaned out and ready to go.

Hello. I wish I knew about your tank for sale sooner. I have just bought (about a week ago) the exact same tank. :(

Although its not related to your sale, could you tell me is your tank on the stand or on a unit? Im hoping to put mine on a unit but I am so scared incase it wont hold the weight.

Good luck with your sale :good:

Suzanne

Not on a stand, on a kitchen worktop, so it depends on the stablity of the unit your planning to put it on. 1 litre of water = 1kg in weight, plus the weight of the tank and substrate if that helps :)

will you be able to post?

Hint is in the title of the post, collection only. Far to heavy and fragile to post, plus the cost of postage and packaging would be more than a brand new one in the shops, sorry.

This tank finishes on fleabay Thursday btw.

Really need to sell this folks, its all cleaned up and ready to go, make me an offer :)

If you lived any closer and i had the money, i would take it of your hands.

but have a free bump anyways :)

D

Most reactions

Back