Sold.

Tacklebury

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
BN's and Cherries for sale.

I have loads of BN's and cherries in my tank that need to go. Not looking to make money just enough to cover my costs.

I can send as many BN's as you wish, as long as you're tanks are big enough!!

The cherries will be shipped with a small clump of java moss so you'll get some of that too!!

I have 9 heat packs so best be quick.

If you want 1-20 cherries i will make it £8.

If you want 1-4 BN's (small) again it'll be £8.

Paypal ideally but willing to wait for cheques etc.

The BN's range from 3 weeks old (i have 13 in a separate grown out tank that are approx 1 inch) up to the BNs in my main tank, they range from 1 inch upwards. I can try to catch the size you wish but it might take me a few days as my landscape is not favourable for catching the little guys!!

Pm me if you're interested.

I HAVE TWO, 2-3 INCHERS THAT I CAUGHT TODAY, THESE ARE DUE TO GO TO MY LFS AT 4PM TODAY (WED) IF YOU WANT THESE PM ME NOW!!!!

I'm working a night shift right now (hence the 2am post!!) so won't reply till around 3pm.

Will post pics later.

£8 all in for what ? What are prices of cherries and Bn`s.

Thanks Spike

If you want 10-20 cherries i will make it £8.

If you want 1-4 BN's (small) again it'll be £8.

Like i said i'm not going to charge for individual BNs, i just want to get rid of some!

Will update post now!

haha i just ordered some yay!

i should not have set up a paypal, i set it up friday and have bought 3 orders already

but these will hopefully be it.....for now

cheers again tacklebury!

haha i just ordered some yay!

i should not have set up a paypal, i set it up friday and have bought 3 orders already

but these will hopefully be it.....for now

cheers again tacklebury!

My pleasure, i'll send them out later today.

It's a slippery slope the world of paypal, just you wait till eBay comes along........

that mate is a very good price for the cheeries...if i didnt have some already i would have them all...lol

CAN'T SEND ANYMORE UNTIL I POP INTO WORK AND GRAB SOME MORE SHREDDED PAPER!!!

SENT OUT 80 Cherries and 10 BN's today and have used it all up!!!!!

Most reactions

Back