**sold Sold** 4ft Full Setup For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanred5

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
**THIS SETUP IS NOW SOLD**

Hi

This setup is being readvertised due to my recent buyer not being able to complete the sale unfortunately. I've also lowered the price again as I need the space.

I'm selling my 4ft complete Clearseal tropical setup consisting of a tank, cabinet and hood, light adapter and tube, plastic condensation lids, external filter, heater, air pump and gravel, basically everything is there to run a tropical (or coldwater) tank apart from the water and fish! There may be some extra bits too, I've just got to sort through everything in my fish cupboard.

Here is a full breakdown of the above:-

48"L x 18"H x 12"D 170 litre Clearseal tank which is in good condition, just the odd scratch here and there, nothing major.

48"L x 48" H x 12"D Clearseal Premier cabinet and hinged sloping topped hood in a brown mahogany colour. The cabinet and hood are connected to each other by a panel of wood that runs up the side of the tank (please see this link to Clearseals website showing the Premier cabinets [URL="http://www.clearseal.com/cabinets_premier_first.htm)"]http://www.clearseal.com/cabinets_premier_first.htm)[/URL].

There is a slight problem with the panels that run from the cabinet to the hood, but its nothing major. When we bought the setup, the cabinet wouldn't fit in our car so we had to cut across the side panels of wood on either side of the tank, so we then had a separate cabinet and hood and were able to transport it okay. Once at home, my husband doweled and glued the side panels and you can hardly tell anything has been done to them.

The cabinet consists of two large cupboards with removable shelves in them, so you are able to put an external filter or air pumps in them as well as loads of fishy accessories. Also there is a hole in the back panel of each cupboard so that pipes and wires from external filters or air pumps can go through them. The doors have ornate brass handles on them.

The hood is a hinged sloping topped one and is fixed to the cabinet below and the only place you can open on the hood is a front flap. The inside of the hood where the light tube goes has a reflective material glued to the hood to reflect the light back into the tank. There is a small amount of rust on the inside part of the hood hinges. The hood has an ornate brass handle on it. Under the hood is 2 x 2ft plastic condensation lids so the light tube and the inside of the hood don't get damp.

The light adapter is an Arcadia Light Starter Unit (Model AC36 C5 Tube 36/38W 26mm diameter) and the tube is an Arcadia Classica tube and the length is 42".

The external filter is an Atman AT3336, it is very similar to an Eheim 2028 so therefore Eheim parts can be used on it.

The heater is a 150 watt Visitherm one, it is very accurate and there has been no problems with it.

There is a Rena 400 Air Pump for Aquarium volume of 250-600 ltr, with a flowrate of 2x200 ltr per hour having 2 outlets.

There is a full 15kg bag (I think) of Golden Flint gravel to go with the tank if you want it.

The whole setup is empty and ready to go, its for collection only. I am about 4 miles outside of Manchester going towards Glossop.

I'm looking for £170 ONO for the whole set-up.

If you are interested in the setup please PM me through the site.

Catherine

Here are some pictures I've taken of the setup.

This is the Clearseal badge on the front of the hood.
ClearsealBadge.jpg

This is a picture of the tank and cabinet.
Clearseal4fttankcabinet.jpg

This is a picture more focused on the cupboards.
Clearseal4fttankcabinetA.jpg

Under the lid at the right hand side.
Clearseal4fttankunderthelid001.jpg

Under the lid at the left hand side.
Clearseal4fttankunderthelid002.jpg

Looking inside the right hand side cupboard.
Clearseal4ftRHScupboard.jpg

Looking inside the left hand side cupboard.
Clearseal4ftLHScupboard.jpg

The op has been amended with details of the light unit and air pump.

Also just to say the amount I'm asking is fairly flexible.

I have reduced the price of the 4ft complete setup I am selling at the moment if your interested.

I've lowered the price again down to £170 ONO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back