sml angelfish size?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steve-0

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i was at walmart just picking up some fish food when i saw that they were selling small angelfish for 2 bucks can each ........cant pass up that deal. I was just wondering if they gor to be big like most angels or are they a type of small angels and won;t get much bigger thatn they are now,,,,,,,bout inch long.

Sorry but there is no such thing as a dwarf angel fish,the ones you have seen are juviniles that will grow to the same size as other angels (about 6").

:D Sadly i have to agree they will get Big :(
Ben

WOW $2.00!! :hyper:
In my neck of the woods Wally sells them for almost $7.00 each...no matter what the size, but that price always includes that bonus disease, parasite, or fungus. :sick: :sick:

We have Asda stores over here, they sell electricals, clothes by "George" and food, lots and lots. Asda is part of the Walmart group, so I'm sure they will do fish next. Watch this space. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My LFS sells the baby angels for about $1.30 US or 5 for $5 US.
I bought 3 for my 20 gallon once (back when I knew little about fishkeeping), and I had to return them to the store about 6 weeks later as they got really large for my tank :D

ya mine were 2 bucks canadian ,,,they seem to be doing good can;t wait till they get bigger

Most reactions

Back