tonyp5467

Fishaholic
Reaction score
im selling a few slate caves
ive the following sizes available
small - 45mmx40mmx160mm £2.50
medium - 70mmx40mmx160mm £2.75
large - 80mmx80mmx210mm £3.00
ALL MY CAVES ARE MADE USING 100% NATURAL SLATE AND BONDED TOGETHER USING PROPER AQUARIUM SEALER(EVERFLEX AQUAMATE) NOT NORMAL SILICONE
ive added pictures of a 3 tiered cave system ive just made for a customer to give people an idea of the caves i can make
i can make any size/shape you want just message me for further details
these can be collected from sheffield near jn35 m1 or i will post them at buyers expense - please ask for a quote

Contact Information
Advertiser: tony parkin
MSN Messenger: [email protected]
City: sheffield
County: South Yorkshire

*****please note closures can also be fitted to any of the caves just let me know when ordering*****

small cave with/without closures on front
smallcavewithclosure.jpg

medium
mediumcave.jpg

large
largecave.jpg

heres a few pics of a multi tiered cave system i made for a customer recently just to show you the kind of things i can do
001.jpg

002.jpg

0052.jpg

some more ive made for orders
021.jpg

023.jpg

0022.jpg

0012.jpg

0032.jpg

twin cave
175mm x 135mm x 45mm £3.00
0053.jpg

0043.jpg

corner open cave
110mm x 110mm x 50mm £2.75
corner overhang can be cut back if required
008.jpg

009.jpg

square cave with closure on
125mm x 125mm x 60mm £2.75
0072.jpg

0063.jpg

yes i can make them any size you want send me the dimensions through (width height and length and also if you want a front closure on it what size hole do you want for the opening) and ill knock one up tommorow and put a pic on her for you to see if its what you require

yes i can make them any size you want send me the dimensions through (width height and length and also if you want a front closure on it what size hole do you want for the opening) and ill knock one up tommorow and put a pic on her for you to see if its what you require

Thanks, sorry for the late reply, I think the dimensions i'd like would be;

Length - 3"
height - 1.5"
width - 2"

could you cover the half of the cave entrance, so that there is only a 1.5cm squared entrance.

Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back