Sick Guppy?

TheSims3Dude

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey Y'all!

I have a guppy, lol, I guess you can tell from my post, anyways, yesterday she was looking sick, her scales (bottom scales) were sticking out a little,
so I though perhaps she was getting dropsy, but... I just checked on her right now, and she's extremely skinny, and she's not moving very much, does anyone know what I can do to help her? I feel aweful right now :sad:

Hey Y'all!

I have a guppy, lol, I guess you can tell from my post, anyways, yesterday she was looking sick, her scales (bottom scales) were sticking out a little,
so I though perhaps she was getting dropsy, but... I just checked on her right now, and she's extremely skinny, and she's not moving very much, does anyone know what I can do to help her? I feel aweful right now :sad:
does she have any red strings coming out of her anal area?

hey, don't worry about posting anymore, she died the same day, I got some internal parasite medicine for her, but it was too late, she was all twisted and everything and trying to swim, then she died about 3 hrs after I noticed, at least she didn't suffer too much. :-(

I had a female guppy get really skinny all of a sudden :eek: had no idea what was wrong with her. She lived for about 4 weeks like that until the snails finally caught up with her :crazy: and she was gone :(

Most reactions

Back