Sick Clown Loach ?

smithyif

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone can help ? i purchased 3 smalll clown loach (about 2" in length ) from localish LFS brought the home , acclimatised them in tank before releasing them from bag , the problem is 1 seems to be dropping off to sleep (tilting onto his side ) any ideas suggestions very welcome :)

hi all just wondering if anyone can help ? i purchased 3 smalll clown loach (about 2" in length ) from localish LFS brought the home , acclimatised them in tank before releasing them from bag , the problem is 1 seems to be dropping off to sleep (tilting onto his side ) any ideas suggestions very welcome :)

Nothing to worry about, that's what they do!!! You will be surprised where they decide to fall asleep as well. They will often go into a hole or whatever that hardly looks big enough for them to fit into!!

Alan

Nothing to worry about, that's what they do!!! You will be surprised where they decide to fall asleep as well. They will often go into a hole or whatever that hardly looks big enough for them to fit into!!

Alan

cheers Alan , i already have other larger 1 clown loach , (other 3 i brought died :( ) and he/she is mothering the 3 smeller 1s ,

Most reactions

Back