Siamese Algae Eater Bully

emboli

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have three Siamese Algae Eaters and they are generally very peaceful until wafer time comes.

Then the largest one turns into a bully and loves to chase away any fish that comes near.

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem before.

I was thinking of getting a pleco, do they stand a chance against this wafer hog?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys

I have three Siamese Algae Eaters and they are generally very peaceful until wafer time comes.

Then the largest one turns into a bully and loves to chase away any fish that comes near.

I was thinking of getting a pleco, do they stand a chance against this wafer hog?

Thanks in advance

Siamese Algae Eaters (SAE) can be quite nasty fish. They can be a bully.

I had 2 and a pleco and one was the boss, the pleco was really shy. I got rid of the SAE as they were attacking the other fish I had in the tank and once I gor rid of them the pleco was less shy :).

I knew it! Ive always thought SAEs were peaceful but they can be nasty at feeding time

Hi guys

Thanks in advance

Siamese Algae Eaters (SAE) can be quite nasty fish. They can be a bully.

I had 2 and a pleco and one was the boss, the pleco was really shy. I got rid of the SAE as they were attacking the other fish I had in the tank and once I gor rid of them the pleco was less shy :).

Most reactions

Back