Show Me Your Betta Setup!

aquaticadmirer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a couple bettas, and I have a 10g tank they will most likely go into. I just wanted to see pictures of everybody's setups so I can get some ideas!

This is Patriots 2 1/2 gallon tank

Patriot014.jpg

Patriot011.jpg

Well mine isn't completed yet... just got the divider and the gravel tonight heh... still need heater, air stone, better bulbs, plants and some sort of decor heh...

But yeah.. this is the 10gal my 2 bettas will be...
10gal.jpg

Fem will be on the black gravel side, male will be on the red :)

They are fake as you can see they have the weight to weigh them down

Oh and im doing a buddha setup and am getting another betta tank like jadedbettas one for patriots

Hello,
real plants usally have roots unless they are cut im just setting up my betta tank and was thinking of getting black gravel and some glass marbles. i will get pic once its setup.
Good Luck,
Luke.

Yeah I was thinking of doing something very similar to Amunet, but possibly splitting the tank into 3rds and getting 3 bettas instead of 2. If I did that I was probably just going to put the heater in the middle section to heat the tank as evenly as possible. I have a Pengiun Bio-Wheel Mini that I was going to use for it, but I was a little concerned about it filtering the tank evenly. Has anybody had any problems with this?

Also, the only dividers I have seen at the LFS that aren't totally transparent are kind of frosted looking and not totally solid, so the Bettas might be able to see each other. I wouldn't want to stress them out from having them flaring at each other all the time, so do you think frosted is enough of a barrier? If not what kind of dividers have all of you used?

I bought my betta Sapphire an Azoo Day and Night tank. It has funky night lights which he loves! Here he is posing for the camera! Let me know what you think! :good:

Attachments

• fishtanks_005.JPG
    fishtanks_005.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 55
My DIY plexi-glass dividers are complety transparent and my bettas were only flare-aholics for the first day or two and then they just got board and only flare every now and then.

You could get the dividers ate a lps or you could make your own... Not So cheap DIY Dividers

If you use the second one the plexi-glass one then you can get non-transparent glass and even coloured glass.

I bought my betta Sapphire an Azoo Day and Night tank. It has funky night lights which he loves! Here he is posing for the camera! Let me know what you think! :good:

Very nice tank! Definitely gets my mind rolling with some ideas for my own tank :good:

Same goes with you, stang1. I especially like on yours how you made a sort of background with the decorations. Did any of those come ready made or did you make them yourself?

You could get the dividers ate a lps or you could make your own... http://www.petfish.net/articles/Do-It-Your...iders.php" target="_blank">Cheap DIY Dividers and Not So cheap DIY Dividers

Betta_luver, I don't know if it's just my computer or not but those links wouldn't work for me for some reason. Would you mind reposting them?

Thanks for the ideas everybody! Keep em coming :)

This is Vince's 30L tank.
Don't try looking for him..I took this before I got him!
It's changed slightly now,a few of the plants have gone to make way for some bogwood to give the 3 corys he shares with a hiding place.

Attachments

• 06_12_06_1904.jpg
    06_12_06_1904.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 45

Most reactions

Back