Show Me Ur Betta Bowls/small Tanks

kha

Reaction score
erm im thinking of better those giant bowls cos there like only 10 quid or something or those plastic small tanks
i need to see some of peoples first so please show me ur beautiful bowls/tanks

5g_sori_02.jpg

My 5 US Gallon tank. :D The water's a bit low, but otherwise that's it.

5g_sori_01.jpg

my 5.7 gallon hex:
tankstank.jpg

an old pic of my 7 gallon, it's got a lot more random plants and mopani wood in it now, lots of things to play in!
miratank.jpg

Here are my one gallon tanks. I also have two 2.5 gallon tanks, a 6 gallon tank and a 10 gallon tank.

Attachments

• Web_post_all_the_tanks.jpg
    Web_post_all_the_tanks.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 66
Aqua Girl i have a CT just like yours!
This is my 6Gal- I have another 2 since but my camera isn't working-
This isand old picture since then it has been quite heavilly planted and a few more rocks have been added so it is better for the betta.
house9xk.jpg

Here's my 5 gal tank.

BettaTank.jpg

And here's my cat watching the 5gal.

Bailey.jpg

This is almost my current set-up. Eagre (in the little 1g - not a betta, a very tiny local/wild millipede) is now on the 2nd shelf down, and a 2.5 hospital tank with my latest betta is in the middle. Also, Farrago and Arloest are now in a 5g long after some issues with the tank they were in.

bettashelf1.jpg

bettashelf2.jpg

They are all 5g set ups, though PItaya only has 2.5 gallons in hers ATM because she is so very tiny. I refuse to keep in less than a 2.5 because they are almost impossible to heat when smaller, and they don't offer much space for what can be pretty decent-sized fish. If I had the funds, the ones who didn't have exhaustively heavy finnage would almost definately each be in thier own 10g.

Nice tanks wiktor,
Iv'e been hop[ing to set up something like that, By next year should all be done :nod:

Most reactions

Back