Not open for further replies.

hypnotic_betta

Reaction score
'coz this is thriller...

Attachments

• thriller5sh.jpg
    thriller5sh.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 80
Isaw that music vidieo.....right before there was something like "This has no part in a cult" or "This isn't a cultic symble. I cant remember what it said....but basicaly he was saying that he wasent in, inxpired, or had anything to do with a cult. I thought it was weird...

Is this general talk ? :dunno:
I don't understand what this post is about :blink:

bloozoo2 said:
Is this general talk ? :dunno:
I don't understand what this post is about :blink:
[snapback]899644[/snapback]​

:blink: :S -_-
me neither

Nix said:
did anyone else notice the random Celtics player in the picture?
[snapback]900150[/snapback]​

Yes, but I still dont get it.

Did they get a beating or something?

Exactly - and ? :blink: still doens't make sense.
In my opinion it doesn't belong in this sections - it's hardly a photo and not anything any (or the majority of us it seems) understand.

Non Fish Photographs: For cool photographs which are not related to fish, such as other pet photos, or pictures of yourself

It's a photograph (the 'coolness' of it might be in the eye of the beholder :p ) and it's not related to fish. IMHO there's no problem with it being here.

boozybears said:
Non Fish Photographs: For cool photographs which are not related to fish, such as other pet photos, or pictures of yourself

It's a photograph (the 'coolness' of it might be in the eye of the beholder :p ) and it's not related to fish. IMHO there's no problem with it being here.
[snapback]900514[/snapback]​
It's not exactly a photo is it ? nope....

bloozoo2 said:
boozybears said:

It's a photograph (the 'coolness' of it might be in the eye of the beholder  :p ) and it's not related to fish.  IMHO there's no problem with it being here.
[snapback]900514[/snapback]​
It's not exactly a photo is it ? nope....
[snapback]900518[/snapback]​

If you have an issue..try the report button.You're being exceedingly rude more and more frequently.You aren't a mod and it really is not your position to decide if this pic is allowed or not...and by posting your comments,you,yes YOU personally,make this forum seems quite unfriendly.

Perhaps if someone would explain the significance of the picture then we'd all be able to understand it.

Put the boxing gloves / handbags away for another day :flex:

paulioo said:
Perhaps if someone would explain the significance of the picture then we'd all be able to understand it.

Put the boxing gloves / handbags away for another day :flex:
[snapback]900619[/snapback]​

hiya Paul :)

does it matter if the significance is explained or not? I don't see any other threads that go into an explanation...we simply post pics that we've either taken or enjoyed in some respect...that's what this forum is for,sharing pics...doesn't matter if you've personally taken them or not.

Of course I would like to know what about this picture inspired the person to share it with us,but simply because he /she didn't,doesn't mean it doesn't belong here.

Obviously it was posted because they thought others would enjoy it in some manner...so thanks for posting the pic :) (even tho I really don't understand what it is! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back