shimmy part 2

hypnotic_betta

Reaction score
k..i wanted to explain the first photo, but the thread was locked..so, here goes..

but first of all, let's lighten up people...it is a non-offensive photo and i posted it to to share some laughs..this is the non-fish photograph section after all.. i haven't laughed as hard in a while 'till i saw that pic, and some of you won't either when you understand how that pic came about...

i didn't say much when i posted the first pic 'coz i realize that not everyone watches NBA basketball..and some of you may not know who the basketball player on the pic is, let alone get the humor of it..
his name is Antoine Walker, and he does this RIDICULOUS dance when he scores a big basket (the shimmy)...
to make the story short, he has taken a lot of criticism for it, but not really 'coz of his dance, but his attitude over all...
and i found a link to a message board of a basketall forum, similar to this one...and there was a thread, which well, just killed him and made fun of him....
and again, i haven't laughed so hard, and i thought it would make some of you laugh too...
and for anyone curious, this is the link of that thread..
http://p089.ezboard.com/finsidehoopsfrm1.s...cID=57925.topic

Attachments

• 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 51
Cool I get it now. I like the conductors pic and the mosher one on that forum...... :lol:

But it doesn't have the same impact if you dont know a thing about basket ball :lol: :look:

Probably a bit like football over here.....sorry soccer. :lol: B) :thumbs:

yah, i'm thinkin' it's not as funny if you didn't follow NBA basketball..but if you did, chances are you'd know him, and most likely you hate him 'coz of his arrogance...which makes that thread hilarious...

tee-hee... i didn't really get the original thread (which seemed to be going off on an odd MJ tangent) but the conductor pic is *very* amusing.

oh my-that thread is funny and i dont know a thing about basketball!

shame your first thread was locked for no reason...i too was wondering the significance of the pic but now i see!
:rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Most reactions

Back