Sexing Kribenses!

Kizz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well i've looked at nearly every site i can find read old posts on here and do you think i can sex them! The lfs did say they were juvi's so don't know if they're maybe a bit young to be sexed . I asked for 1 Male and 3 Female and to me it looks like 3 male and 1 female ....lol 3of them have the lil eye on the top fin and these are the ones who also have a pointed top fin while the other is more rounded There's no aggresions between them very cool lil fish tbh lol

Anyway here's the pics!
_3052777.jpg

_3052776.jpg

_3052774.jpg

_3012772.jpg

_3012771.jpg

_3012770.jpg

_3012769.jpg

Anyone Tell ?lol

:D

I'll throw my opinion out there :)...I see one male for sure, maybe two depending on if it's the same fish in a different picture...The second picture from the top is a male (look at the tail, there is coloring on the edge of it, females tend not to have this)...Also, the second picutre from bottom looks to have a male on the far right, being that the back of the dorsal fin is elongated and looks to have coloring on the tail again. Might be the same fish? So either 1M and 3F or 2M 2F, depending on whether it's the same fish in both pictures

Most reactions

Back