Severum Fry

azg10

Reaction score
Hi, recently my Green Severums have bred. :hyper: so i have litttle fry swimming in a group.I really want as many as i can to survive, the parents aren't letting anything near them but, there are fish in the tank given the opportunity will fancy a little fry as a snack. i currently have another tank 40 gal that has a fully cycled filter but is empty, would it be better to leave the fry with their parents or place them in the empty tank for their survival. thanks in advance :D

I say leave them with the parents. It is provwn that fey are healthier and grow faster if kept with parents. Or you can move the parents and fry into the 40g.

Hi, recently my Green Severums have bred. :hyper: so i have litttle fry swimming in a group.I really want as many as i can to survive, the parents aren't letting anything near them but, there are fish in the tank given the opportunity will fancy a little fry as a snack. i currently have another tank 40 gal that has a fully cycled filter but is empty, would it be better to leave the fry with their parents or place them in the empty tank for their survival. thanks in advance :D

You could put the parents and fry into a breading net.

Most reactions

Back