Seriously Fish interested

GaryE

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
If there's anyone here who knows the people behind the Seriously Fish site we often reference here, could they shoot me a PM?

Not much help but @Byron was either involved or knew those who were. Perhaps @AbbeysDad ? (Sorry Mike - not assuming you know).
I do know they are mostly not hugely computer literate and rarely review feedback on the site. I only found out by accident I could short cut the system by asking Byron, and he usually came back quite quickly with their response.

I use the site a lot to confirm info, and I've been hitting a lot of gaps in the species discussed. I used to write fish books, and have published a lot of paid for articles in a few languages (via translation - I only write in English). I like the collaborative look of the site. There's peer editing there.

Winter's coming and it looks like something I could work with, but I can't find contact info on their site.

I don’t see a direct link, but looks like ( and that are asking for help) it says, if you are interested, leave a comment below, in the link I attach ( I’m not in any way associated with seriously fish ) looks like you may need to be logged in to leave a comment…

Did you manage to get in touch with someone there? I can only see it being a good thing to have you involved in helping there! :D

Most reactions

Back