Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who posted photos of their pets on TFF Pet of the Month competition...... we have had a pathetic response for the September 2011 POTM competition despite the open entry bid, but the standard is top class. Happy voting and remember..... a link to this voting poll is also posted under the monthly competitions section as well.....

The vote will start today and end on 30th September 2011….. Please vote for your favourite…..

Lilfishies; cat Truffles
GEDC1553.jpg

MBOU’s Alpaca,
Chief2.jpg

Meggie:)'s dog Thyra.
MeggiesdogThyra.jpg

Ludwig's daughters'dog Tome,
100_1005.jpg

Ludwig's dog Meghan....
000_0004_1.jpg

Ludwig's Cat Snolla
Snolla017.jpg

Stu40's Tortoise Flash!
flash3j.jpg

Hi
just for the record, and without meaning to be a pedant. Flash is a Tortoise, not a turtle.He's doesn't go swimming.
good.gif

ps unless i'm being daft, i couldn't see a link from the monthly comps section.

I appreciate that (at least 16) of you guys voted in the POTM competition this month..... TOTM votes currently stands at 94 and FOTM at 78 people who have voted...... Let's put in an effort to up the POTM votes in the last 2 days remaining..... (and also!!... remember that we are trying to get a record number of entries in POTM this month..... just enter 2 photos.... no nominations and/or seconders required.... enter your favourite pet ..... Free of charge.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back