Send me Photos and Videos Of Your Aquarium and Fish,

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I would love to see photos and videos of your aquariums and your fish. I am going to host a segment on my fish keeping q and v live streams where I will show off other tropical fish keeper's aquariums and fish. If you would like to participate please post pictures and videos (link to your youtube is fine) of your aquariums and fish and I will show them olff. Post them below. Can't wait. :)

For those who sent in videos and photos, they were played tonight! Check out the video!
Send in your entries for March :)
Had a BLAST hosting the SuperSized Ask Aqua Alex LIVE! :) If you missed it live no worries you can watch it anytime at your convience! Post your fish keeping questions in the video comments and I will answer them!
I shared an awesome personal announcement about getting a NEW 6 foot aquarium! I showed off some of the new fish I got today!
I also debuted some new segments! Aqua Alex reacts... see me react to 2 idiotic YouTube comments! I gave out some cool aquarium facts! See an incredible Flowerhorn, an incredible albino senegal bichir, some incredible barbs from other fish keepers in the fish keeper's show off!
Topics included cool Asian Oddballs I want to keep, perfect dither fish and more!!!
Watch the video in it's entirety! You won't regret it.
Watch anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy!

ATTENTION FISH KEEPERS:

The March 2022 fish keepers q and a (Ask Aqua Alex LIVE) is airing on Saturday March 26th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT that's 2 weeks from now!

Please post your aquariums and fish below to be featured in this month's aquarium and fish showoff! They can be photos or videos! :)

Can't wait to see them! :)

Alex

The q and a is this Saturday! Please send in those photos and videos of your aquariums and fish. Simply post them in this thread. :) looking forward to seeing them.

Most reactions

Back