Selling My Ex Planted Pfk Cube

Ark

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi im selling my pfk cube as i have no time to maintain it due to me doing my gcse's
the tank itself is the same tank that was given away in november 2006 by pfk but mine is the larger version as it holds 40 litres instead of 25.
it was used as a planted tank for the last 4 months. i bought the tank for 40 pounds brand new of ebay in july.

tank specs:
measurments : 13 x 13 x 14 inch cube. - 40.00
an aquaone 200lph internal filter - 9.99
a 50 watt internal heater - 6.99
the original light unit that came with the tank broke down so i replaced the light with a juwel rekord 60 hood and light. a replacement light can be bought of ebay for about 6 -10 pounds. if wanted you can have the juwel rekord hood and light free of charge
there is 1 inch layer of tetracomplete plant substrate underneath a 3 inch layer of golden sand bought from maidenhead aquatics.
tank looks brand new has no scratches on glass and is fully water tight
also as the tank was set up as a planted tank i used a red sea bio turbo co2 set very good and useful i will include this aswell cost - 39.99
there is also a peice of sumatra wood included if wanted the same type that george farmer used in his 120cm nature scape - 7.99 from ma

the total cost of this tank was around 120.00 to buy everything only 4 months ago

i am looking for around 40 - 45 pounds for the lot

i need a quick sale as im very busy atm

collection only from Hanham, Bristol , South Gloucestishire.

i have also got 4 furcata rainbow fish perfect little fish for a nano tank cost 2.50 each if anyone wants they can have with the tank if not let me know so i can get rid of them....

pm me for more info.

Ark

Most reactions

Back