seems everyone is doing this but...............

I bet it is Scotland ;)
No, Im not from there, Im on the other side of the world acctually :p
Pleased to meet you, Im Miss Alaska :D :lol: :fun:

id say scotland b cause it says it beside ur location!! :fun:

Come on England, I'm from Northern Ireland originally!! :thumbs:

I am a saaaaarf londoner right now but grew up in Liverpool :-

Only been to Scotland once and that was on holiday on Loch Ewe and then on the Isle of Sky :wub: :wub: :wub:

hi
im fae aberdeen!!! but grew up in kenya,back to aberdeen,off to perth west australia,back to aberdeen,back to perth,back to aberdeen,back to perth now in london................but visit aberdeen(well newmachar) to see me faither,grunny & sister every now & again..........& probably back to perth in the next few years (well not while all our fish are still alive unless we can take them as hand luggage) :D

Hi,

I'm fae Aberdeenshire but living in Glasgow. Missing the slower pace of life in sunny Aberdeen!! I have friends in Newmachar!

Glasgow is a wonderful place to visit and lots of things to do - very cultural! Aberdeen is more beautiful though and definitely a forgotten place to visit so come on everybody visit Aberdeen! :thumbs: .

'ampshire born & bred is me :p . Never been to Scotland yet, bout the farthest north I've been is the Lake District.

a verse from dire straits sums me up perfectly :
these mist covered mountains, are a home now for me
but my home is the lowlands, and always will be.

i was born in dumfries in s.w. scotland, but moved to aberdeen 8 years ago to find a job and a better way of life, luckily i knew i had family up here if anything went wrong (which it didn't!!). my girlfriend (now wife) moved with me and we recently bought our 2nd house together. unfortunately we wouldn't be able to find jobs back in dumfries that would pay as well and the quality of life would be much worse than up here.

Most reactions

Back