Seemed legit but EW!!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NoHugTheFish

Reaction score
Aww maannn so I do this thing where I take my baby spider plants, cut them free, bundle them up and lower them into my Beta tank to root. She loves them. When a bundles roots get to be too much it gets pulled and goes into soil. Well, (I'm so embarrassed, this is so dumb) I took my strawberry runners and bundled them up and stuck them in to root. In my defense they were hanging out of the container and in the air, not on dirt but now the tank has what I think are tiny white worms, I don't think they are planaria? They coil and act like a round worm? Gotta love the small tanks, I could re locate the beta and the snail while I deep clean everything, how through do I have to be? Ugh, dumb dumb, I wasn't thinking. At least this lesson is on my tiny tank and not my future dream tank :no:

Any decent Betta will eat them and be happy, if they aren't planaria. Look up planaria images to be sure.

Any decent Betta will eat them and be happy, if they aren't planaria. Look up planaria images to be sure.
Phew! They don't seem to have the odd head. So thank you, I'll tell her to start chowing!

Most reactions

Back