Second Hand Tank? Help!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chelsi7911

Reaction score
Hi people!

Just a quick question, I've been trying to sell my old fish tank for a while now and no one is interested. I've advertised down local shops/pet shops, on Gumtree, on other forums and it's been on eBay 3 times...

I was just wondering if there was anywhere within the London area that people may know of, that take in second hand fish tanks for a bit of money...?

Thanks! x

Attachments

• 103704072.jpg
    103704072.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 44
without wishing to sound nasty , its worth the square root of sod all , why not keep hold of it and have a go at breeding on a small scale , i have just gone from 40 l to 200 l and once the new tank is cycled i intend having a go at breeding guppies , no attempt to make money out of them , just something i want to do :)

Hi, I think I posted in your original for sale ad a while ago: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/389725-marina-35litre-tropicalcoldwater-aquarium-for-sale/page__p__3274786#entry3274786

You are looking for far too much money, you should take a look on ebay and see the going rate for second hand small tanks although just as a ballpark I imagine you might be able to get £25/£30 for it?

To put it in context, I paid that for a second hand Fluval Roma 125 with accessories, that's 90 litres more capacity and a much better make of tank, filter, heater etc. I also paid about the same for a brand new 65l tank from a local store with a complete starter kit. That's why it won't sell. Sorry to be harsh but you're going to have to be more competitive if you need it shifted.

Edit: In fact you could buy it brand new for £10 less!! :lol: http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/aquarium-supplies/aquariums/fluval/elite-and-marina-fun-aquariums/marina-style-glass-aquarium-goldfish-set-35-litre.html

Most reactions

Back