Searching for types of bettas

jasong8301

Reaction score
hey everyone, well i was down in knoxville, Tn 2day so i figured i would hit up some pet stores and see if i could find a different types of bettas, e.g.- CT, etc.....well i went to 5 different stores and not one had anything except VT's....o well i did end up getting some live plants (hornwort and anacharis) and some frozen bloodworms finally.....which i also have a question about...i just cut off peices of the cube and put in the tank right?....well if anyone knows a good place to get different types of bettas in this area please let me know...i would try the internet but between the cost of a pair and shipping, well its ridiculous......ummm i think thats all i wanted 2 share for right now thanx to all for reading this.....

its the same here in wisconsin, occasionally i get lucky and pick up some very nice fish but ya, mostly vt's. if ur afraid of buying online (and i cant blame you), id try posting in the buy and sell section of the forums. people do betta spawns regularly here and userally need someone to adopt a couple. you wont get screwed over on here thogh, the people on this forum are pretty nice :thumbs:

GuppyDude said:
its the same here in wisconsin, occasionally i get lucky and pick up some very nice fish but ya, mostly vt's. if ur afraid of buying online (and i cant blame you), id try posting in the buy and sell section of the forums. people do betta spawns regularly here and userally need someone to adopt a couple. you wont get screwed over on here thogh, the people on this forum are pretty nice :thumbs:
Dude, go to aquatics unlimited, they have aquabid quality betta all the time you wouldn't believe the fish they carry sometimes!

Hey! You totally beat me to it. Oh, and the Walmart in Greenfield, WI has a really awesome fish section, and they carry CTs.

Bettabelieveit said:
GuppyDude said:
Dude, go to aquatics unlimited, they have aquabid quality betta all the time you wouldn't believe the fish they carry sometimes!
i tried to find the site but they didnt have anything?? maybe it was the wrong one? what is the site for it?

Most reactions

Back