Sasha Died Today.

PlecMama

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I can not believe I won't see her again. We are devastated. She had a medical emergency and we rushed her to hospital but they delayed her operation by 9 hours and she died. We are angry and we are hurting and we don't know what we are going to do without her.

012_12.jpg

Hi SuzieQPlecMama,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

A pet is no less a member of the family than a human and the saddness at her loss every bit as great.

R.I.P.
Why did the delay the operation was there a reason like she was to weak.

So sorry to hear of your loss. She was a beautiful dog. As mentioned, pets are family members. I can't imagine losing our Trixie.

:rip:

So Sorry for your great loss!! I just lost my little betta fish this week called Bettalicious and feel lost, too, without him. He was a friendly little guy --literally like a puppy==would come over to the side of tank when you walked by. He always made me feel less alone on a bad day.

So my heart goes out to you. I grew up having beloved dogs and cats and I still miss them. So let yourself grieve---It's a real loss! And if, after a few weeks, yoou're having trouble handling it--or getting out of bed, don't be afraid to seek outside help. Some of the local animal rescue groups here on LI used to have grief support groupss.

I send you my hugs and prayers.

Wendy

:rip: Sasha

I am so sorry for your loss SuzieQ, losing a member of your family is always hard. :sad:

So sorry to hear about Sasha. :sad: Just keep remembering the good times, I know it's easier said than done.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Hugs

:flowers:

I am so sorry for your loss Suzie :rip:

I know how special dogs are as members of the family and I can barely imagine losing my dog who is not much younger than sasha was.

My thoughts are with you and your beautiful family at this tragic time :sad:

sorry is not enough i know how you feel
i lost three dogs in less than than three years it's like losing a family member they were there through the good times and the bad :(

Most reactions

Back