Santa Has Been

Santa visited here too! I didn't get any fish stuff, but was kinda glad about that. I didn't want anymore random fish supplys and gift cards to store that don't have anything I want. I did get some cash and I hope to order some new fish after new years :D.

My mom also gave me some mace :lol:! I know thats not remotely fish related.......... The weirdest Christmas present I have ever gotten. "Even works on drug addicts, psychotics, and alcoholics" <----That's what the box says :lol:. I want to know how they tested that......

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas!

Santa visited here too! I didn't get any fish stuff, but was kinda glad about that. I didn't want anymore random fish supplys and gift cards to store that don't have anything I want. I did get some cash and I hope to order some new fish after new years :D.

My mom also gave me some mace :lol:! I know thats not remotely fish related.......... The weirdest Christmas present I have ever gotten. "Even works on drug addicts, psychotics, and alcoholics" <----That's what the box says :lol:. I want to know how they tested that......

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas!

LOL...that post made my day lol.... but you have to love moms....they find the best things to give you...
mine got me presents for all my animals ^_^ tank decorations, cash for more fishies, bird toys....My pets made off better then i did lol....

Most reactions

Back