Saintlys Iwagumi Journal. Part 2

i thought i'd gone all out on this current one...feels like i have.

yeh, im really hoping that opti-white galss is everything it's cracked up to be.

just trimmed my glosso.

I cant believe how far that glosso has come - looks amazing. I have some in my tank but wont be seperating it out until I do my rescape

yeh, its like its in steroids.

the hair grass is a slow grower though. and i fear my vallis's are going to be a headache! there trying to take over. i've been dosing seachem iron and tpn+ with no signs of algae
and everything has gone into overdrive. its actualy amazing to look at, so bright and lime green and ive never seen pearling like it before.

pics at the weekend!

thanks everyone,
i've come home tonight and found everything to be ok. 4 days away from my tank is nerve racking. no ferting!!!! but everything still looks good. glosso goes into overdrive...again!

anyway, heres the usual old pics.

_MG_9363_01.jpg

_MG_9353_01.jpg

_MG_9351_01.jpg

_MG_9342_01.jpg

_MG_9338_01.jpg

_MG_9337_02.jpg

as you can see, basicly the same but a little fuller.

and a few of the inhabitants. i'll be adding another 20 tetras soon too.

just recieved my aquasoil for my other setup...getting excited :hyper:

UKAPS is for the pros isnt it? makes me nervous just thinking about showing aquascapes to the elite! still time for me to fall falt on my face yet.

thanks for the encouregment aaronnorth, much epreciated :good:

no, everyone who is asked to join replies with that! I was no expert when i joined, i am still not an expert at aquascaping but i just know my stuff about plants

Most reactions

Back