Rotkeil Severums

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Livestock Rotkeil severums 2-3" (maybe bigger)
Age and condition: Cant remember how old
Quantity for sale: lots
Reason for Sale: Need room
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £15 for 5
Postage & Packaging: Collection only
Photograph: Will put one on later

Need to clear some space to selling these in batches of 5 for £15. Collection only

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Yes I know its an insane price I have lost my marbles, but I need the tank.

I was going to pay that for one at the weekend.. though it had gone already :grr:

Shame, I'm not coming down that way for a while now, otherwise I would call in on the way to Somerset... or rather, on the way back. Leeds to Birmingham is a little too far :sad:

Good luck with the sale though. I can't believe you still have so many.

Couple of pics of my pair I got from star4 2 weeks ago, just so people can see how well they are growing

002-35.jpg

004-36.jpg

I also have a larger "paired" male and female, not a breeding pair, too young yet, but they have "chosen" each other so potential breeding pair.

£30

Is there any chance of a pics of the sevs?also would you b able to meet or is it 100% pick up only?could be interested in two lots.
many thanks

would love some of these but could only collect next fri, as i live in ireland and will be passing through then. please let me know if this is ok?

thanks.
jamie

Is there any chance of a pics of the sevs?also would you b able to meet or is it 100% pick up only?could be interested in two lots.
many thanks

Sorry it is pick up only, I am available anytime except after 7pm due to little ones going to bed. Its worth the Journey, the only others I have seen for sale recently are £5each on ac

Pick of dad (guarding eggs as usual)
062.jpg

Youngsters that are for sale
004-3.jpg

003-6.jpg

would love some of these but could only collect next fri, as i live in ireland and will be passing through then. please let me know if this is ok?

thanks.
jamie

So long as you can pick up a poly box and bags to pack them suitable for the journey, I am fine with next friday, I am home all day.

many thanks

Sorry it is pick up only, I am available anytime except after 7pm due to little ones going to bed. Its worth the Journey, the only others I have seen for sale recently are £5each on ac

Pick of dad (guarding eggs as usual)
062.jpg

Youngsters that are for sale
004-3.jpg

003-6.jpg

how many have u got left?pick up would prob b sat afternoon or sunday mornin,would that b ok?but would only travel if u have 10that we could take.many thanks richard

Saturday or Sunday is fine with me, I have plenty left for you to choose 10.

yes i have all containers needed for the journey.

please pm your address and phone number to arrange collection next fri

many thanks

jamie

Most reactions

Back