rodeo pictures

mm_simb

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well I went to the Houston Rodeo today and decided to take some pictures. I'm not sure where this belongs so I'm posting it here...I'm sure they're pets to someone :p

This is a girl that was riding her horse...I'm hoping she didn't mind that I took her picture. -_-

Attachments

• horse.JPG
    horse.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 52
We couldnt wait till the kangaroo got up so we just took a picture of him sleeping...

Attachments

• kangaroo.JPG
    kangaroo.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 54
Hi mm_simb :)

What lovely pictures! :kewlpics: I'll bet you had a great time there too!

I know everyone who posts in Household Pets will enjoy seeing them. :D

AHAHAHAHA, that kangaroo aint much of an ambasador for australia.......

He's showing you all we do is sleep and laze about ......not the case mind you........ :whistle: :shifty:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz (actually, i think we aussies are pretty lazy...)

thanks Inchworm :)

:lol: They had another kangaroo outside but it was too cold for me to even take a picture...plus I ran out of memory on my camera after the petting zoo :p

Awwwwww they are lovely pics even though my allergies are taking a beating just looking at them :look:

I SO WANNA A LAMA!!!
Such beautiful creatures with such an attitude!!! :shifty:

SailfinGirl said:
Whoever is feeding that cone to that goat really shouldn't be. Great pics though
That's actually what they were giving everyone so they could feed them. It had some other stuff inside but they told everyone that they can give them the whole thing. So everybody did that.
And thanks :)

well when the chicks were hatching they looked like this:

Attachments

• hatching_chicks.JPG
    hatching_chicks.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 47
My goat almost died from people at school feeding her nothing but sugary rubbish and sometimes even they fed her crisp packets etc....ON PURPOSE!

Cute animals but when we went to Florida we went to a rodeo and I hated it.

$18 to get in and we left a quarter way through cos we couldnt stomach it any more. but it was bull and horse torturing kind of rodeo (JM0 not hijacking thread for discussion), not fluffy animals...that one looks more like English County shows. What else did this rodeo have, Just out of interest?

Most reactions

Back