Ro Man 35gpd

JoshH

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Completely forgotten which is waste on my 35gpd unit lol, all pipes were set up according to the instructions which I can't seem to find right now, so which is waste and which is RO out of green and blue!?

Cheers :)

not sure :) however the waste will be the one with more water coming out so put a glass or jug under both of them and see what one fills first (this will be the waste).

If you have a TDS meter just measure the TDS of the water coming out of both to find out which is RO.

i suppose it depends which way round you put the hoses when you knock it together. My mates is a deltec one and we had to attach all the hoses ourselves.

Spot on Ben, I know I haven't got the right coloured pipe for the RO water, but I wanted the white one (probably a woman thing :rolleyes: )

I think Barney has given the best answer to be honest, thats the only sure fire way of telling :good:

Thanks for all your help! It does seem they all come with different coloured pipes then :p think I've got it worked out, it's the blue thats RO as that's the one dripping quickly rather than a steady flow!

Thankyou all again :)

Most reactions

Back