Returning member

Ian H

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well it's been a long time but I've finally got back to fish keeping! I was a member here many years ago and have been without a tank since.

Just recently bought a used fluval roma 125 and currently waiting for it to cycle. I've upgraded the lights from the old t8s to an aquasky 21w and it's currently cycling using an old internal fluval 3 but I'm going to be upgrading to an external as soon as I've decided what's the best for the tank. I'll also be getting an inline heater at the same time so the tank will looks a bit cleaner.

I've probably forgotten alot of info from when I was here before so be prepared for many questions!

Attachments

• 20230914_132623.jpg
    20230914_132623.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 26
That's a blast from the past, the old Fluval 1,2,3,4 filters. I loved them, was my go-to filter, never let me down.

Missed us huh ?
You knows it, amazed I still had an account!

That's a blast from the past, the old Fluval 1,2,3,4 filters. I loved them, was my go-to filter, never let me down.
It was my goto many years ago too, such a simple design it's hard to knock it! Looking to upgrade to an external now but struggling on what to get!

Most reactions

Back