Rescued Channel Cat Help Needed Please Help

statenfish

Reaction score
during one of my latest trips to the fish store i noticed a foot long channelcat looking horrible cramped in a fifteen gallon tank. The clerk told me someone gave it to them and it had ben there three months. Feeling for the fish i bought it and transferred it into my gallon tank My questions are what should i feed the big guy and what would be the best aquascaping for the fish so i can create a proper comfortable enviornment for the fish until the local zoo has the ability to give him a proper home. any help would be greatly appreciated.

during one of my latest trips to the fish store i noticed a foot long channelcat looking horrible cramped in a fifteen gallon tank. The clerk told me someone gave it to them and it had ben there three months. Feeling for the fish i bought it and transferred it into my gallon tank My questions are what should i feed the big guy and what would be the best aquascaping for the fish so i can create a proper comfortable enviornment for the fish until the local zoo has the ability to give him a proper home. any help would be greatly appreciated.

moving it into a gallon tank wont help :blink:

you nned to get it into a bigger tank asap! And just keep the aquascaping simple with a few peices of bogwood with a sand substrate.

Good luck :good:

think that must be a typo, what size tank have you got him into now?

Over in the states we fish and eat channel cats :drool: , but since he's a foot long. :shifty:

Most reactions

Back