Reputable Places To Buy Bettas Online?

CezzaXV

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Much what it says in the title.

I'm looking to buy a betta online (not for a while yet, but I'm getting my homework done early). My LFS has them, but they're just plain old blue and red ones. While they're pretty, I've seen pictures of ones with fantastic markings online and I'd really like one that looks individual.

Does anyone know any reliable online sellers for bettas, which also allow you to see pictures of each specific fish before buying?

I have heard a few people talk about Betta boys.
I have not brought anything off them yet, but I am considering it!

Should have mentioned, I'm in the UK.

I always found AquaBid.com to be reliable. Of course, it's like fish eBay. You're dealing with separate sellers, not the company.

Bettaboys for sure!!! They are highly favoured by a few of us on here :good: Top quality fish and really great guys to deal with :D

lets face it, they are all gorgeous on betta boys. There is also steve at bettasplendens.co.uk

also know a few breeders :) including our very own Vicki aka Sausagewinkle who is currently away on her holidays

There are some really beautiful ones on both websites linked in this thread. Trying to look without looking if you get what I mean. Still cycling my tank and want to build up all my other fish gradually and add my betta last (I've heard that bettas can get bitchy with new arrivals), but I'm sure I'll be able to find a gorgeous one on either of those sites when the time comes.

Www.mnbettashop.com
Family own and hand select and breeder

Most reactions

Back